'The ISS audience produced our best response ever, a record!'
Sara Martin, Brand Partnerships Manager, The Sunday Times 2016 & 2017 Media Partner
The Independent Schools Show is the UK’s largest school open day attracting wealthy parents from across the UK and beyond. With over 10 years helping parents to understand their options and find the perfect schools for their children, the brand is known and trusted by parents and schools alike.
- Associate your brand with the world’s leading education system.
- Exclusive sponsorship available in key verticals.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Marketing With a reach of over 10m, effective integrated multi-channel marketing campaign incorporating: print, radio and OOH advertising throughout London, flyer distribution (25,000), email, website, social media and PR.
- Media partners The Independent Schools Show works closely with key titles; the Sunday Times (including an Independent Schools Show supplement distributed with the Sunday Times to 800,000+ households), Tatler Schools Guide, The Good Schools Guide and School House.
- At the show Your opportunity to meet, in person over 5000 visitors with high levels of disposable income and 200 educational institutions. We’ll work with you to tailor your visitor engagement activities to align with your budget and objectives.
Our visitors in 2016
- Nearly 5040 (up 12.8%);
- Even gender split;
- Predominantly parents 35-44, although a significant number of grandparents attend too;
- Most visitors are from London and the South East;
- Most interest in places for 16+, followed by 11/13+, then 7+;
- 51.2% open to the idea of boarding;
- 49% use Apple devices.
'Audience engagement second to none; conversations with real buyers convert into actual sales.'
Stuart Leslie, Sales Director, Barratt London, 2016 & 2017 Headline Sponsor